Employer Representation in Jacksonville
At the Law Office of Shands M. Wulbern, P.A., Mr. Wulbern offers representation to select businesses that are in need of legal guidance and protection of their rights. The employment attorney can provide employers with strong representation, and this experience gives him unique insight into employment law issues. As a result, he can use effective strategies to address employment law issues that employers face.
The services he provides in regard to employer representation include:
- Litigation of employee claims and charges
- Analysis of risks and red flags for potential liability
- Education and training of employees through workshops and seminars
- Assistance with drafting employment policies and procedures
- Representation for various employment agreements
- Representation defending Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) charges
- Representation defending Florida Commission on Human Relations (FCHR) charges
- Representation of specific pre-litigation issues
Employer litigation and representation services include claims for employment discrimination pursuant to various federal and state regulations, such as the:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Civil Rights Act of 1866 (§ 1981)
- Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Florida Civil Rights Act of 1992 (FCRA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Florida Whistleblower Act (FWA)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII)
Employer representation and litigation services also include assistance with issues involving employment, separation, and non-compete agreements; initial drafting of agreements; agreement breaches; and enforcement of agreements.
Consult Jacksonville Employment Attorney Shands M. Wulbern
The Law Office of Shands M. Wulbern, P.A. has the ability to meet the needs of small Florida businesses by providing cost-effective representation with personalized service. Mr. Wulbern can provide full-service and aggressive litigation to protect the financial interests of your business, should the need arise. He can also provide risk assessments and put forth a strategy for addressing potential or actual employment risks prior to litigation.
Whatever the issue, our employer lawyer can provide a specifically tailored service plan and fee structure to meet the needs of your business and provide legal representation for the specific issue required.
If your business needs an experienced attorney, contact the Law Office of Shands M. Wulbern, P.A. for a confidential consultation and potential representation.